Monday, August 5, 2013

Contact Information

Contact me at:
tiffanymarie725@gmail.com

Contact the Farm of the Child directly at:

andrea@thefarmofthechild.org

 

Interested in the Farm of the Child

Do you know of a student, prayer, or Church group looking to go on a mission trip?

 If you would like to sponsor a child, maybe volunteer, or know of a Church or organization looking to support a Catholic Christian mission, this may be the organization for you! 

E-mail the Farm of the Child directly for more information!




With limited internet access at the Farm, I will be able to check my e-mail occasionally. However, if you would still like to contact me with questions about the Farm of the Child or my experience down there, please feel free to write me.  I would be happy to write you back but just know you should expect delays with my responses.  Honduran time is a lot slower than American!

No comments:

Post a Comment